Turn a dull, forgettable presentation into a dramatic, memorable one with the QOMO HiteVision QWB300 Hiteboard. The QWB300 is an 88" interactive whiteboard designed to tackle the continuing demands of corporate and classroom environments. The whiteboard is controlled by sophisticated IR technology, making it highly accurate. Presenters are free to use their fingers, if needed, or the included electronic pens, with full control over all functions.
With the QOMO Hiteboard, you can capture live images from your document camera for annotation, or use it with the QClick audience response system. Whiteboard features include a durable, anti-glare surface capable of handling the rigors of a public environment, realtime on-screen editing, graphics tools, and third-party application support. Whether you're a corporate executive, a teacher, or any frequent presenter, the QOMO HiteVision QWB300 Hiteboard will make what you have to say a lot more memorable.
- Full Integration
As the only whiteboard designed to interact seamlessly with a complete line of presentation products, the QOMO interactive Hiteboard has a distinct advantage over its competition. Using QOMO intuitive Flow! Works software, the board allows integration with desktop and portable document cameras, writing panels, the QClick audience response system, as well as the QOMO prodigy wireless RF tablet.
- IR Touch System
Using advanced IR technology, the Hiteboard recognizes a pen or your finger to accurately track you anywhere on the screen.
- Durable Surface
The surface of the QOMO board is durable and built to withstand everyday use. In addition to providing a projection surface with minimal glare, the QOMO surface cleans up easily.
- Choice of 3 Pens
Select among three different pens with unlimited color choices. If using a pen seems like a hassle, just draw with your fingers instead! Very Cool.
- Flow! Works Software
- Designed for classrooms, distance learning, conferencing system applications and integration
- Vector image format takes less storage space and makes file transferring easier and faster
- Pen type, line width, and color variations made to fit different user preferences
- Supports realtime on screen editing
- Graphic tools allow you to define background selection and input color graphics and mouse
- Versatile writing tool can simulate a paintbrush or be used as a desktop mouse
- Writing files allows for easy conversion to many other formats including PDF, PPT, HTML, and a variety of image files, etc.
- Supports third party software applications
- Create, edit and annotate over live movies
- Free online training and upgrades
- Integrate seamlessly with all QOMO desktop and portable document cameras, enabling you to annotate over non-computer based images such as paper, transparencies, lab specimens or objects directly on the QOMO Hiteboard
- Hot Keys on the board's surface allow for quick and easy access to the most widely used functions.