Wolverine's F2D 35mm Film Scanner is a scanner which can quickly digitize and preserve your valuable film images and slides. The F2D scans an image in about 5 seconds at 1800 dpi resolution, and files are saved on internal memory or an external SD memory card. Images are displayed on the unit's 2.4" LCD color display, on a TV, or can be transferred to your computer.
Scanned image files are about 5MP each and a 1GB SD memory card will hold approximately 1000 JPEGs. Film or slides are placed onto the included slide or negative tray and loaded into the machine, one frame at a time. Trays will accommodate 4 slides and a strip of 6 negatives. With one-touch buttons on the top of the unit, scanning, editing and saving functions are made easy.
- Converts 35mm film negatives and slides to 5MP (JPEG) digital images with a push of a button.
- A built-in 2.4" color LCD screen enables viewing images while scanning and editing. It also allows you to display slide shows.
- Video-Out to TV connection.
- Unique stand-alone operation...no computer or software required to operate.
- Image digitization takes about 5 seconds.
- Saves images internally or to an external SD memory card.