A simple click of the switch activates the potent M300A Mini Scout Light from SureFire. Instantly, a blinding 110 lumen white-light beam is sent screaming into the inky jet-black darkness, and night turns into day.
Powered by a single lithium battery, the M300A WeaponLight maintains a tactical-level beam (>50 lumens) for approximately 1.3 hr. If that's not enough time to put the situation to rest - perhaps it's time to consider a different career. In the meantime, make sure you have a few spare batteries in your pack.
Activation of the M300A Mini Scout Light is accomplished via the pressure-sensitive tape-switch or its tailcap pushbutton switch - both are included and they're readily interchangeable. A thumbscrew rail clamp facilitates the attachment of the M300A light to a Picatinny or Weaver style mounting system.
The combat-ready M300A is waterproof, shock proof and nearly impervious to corrosion. The LED emitter and TIR lens are engineered to withstand the stresses induced by recoil, and the hard anodized aluminum housing is o-ring sealed to resist the ingress of water, dust, and corrosive debris.
- Illumination Performance
- 110 lumen white light beam
- Optically coated BoroFloat window
- TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens creates a powerful long-range beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction Details
- Bezel diameter: 1.0"
- Tempered Pyrex Window
- Solid-state LED is recoil and shock proof
- 1.0" Bezel accepts SureFire's accessory filters
- Rugged CNC machined aluminum housing is o-ring sealed
- Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized coating is extremely durable
- Tactical Features
- Click-on/off tailcap, pressure activated tape switch
- Thumbscrew mount attaches directly to Mil-Std Picatinny rail
- Tactical level runtime: 1.3 hr on a single lithium CR123A battery