The AJ-RC10 is an advanced remote control unit designed for use with Panasonic's 300Studio and P2Studio camcorder studio systems. An upgrade to the AG-EC4GPJ Extension Control Unit, the AJ-RC10 offers enhanced controls of each system's base station, along with an extended range of up to 90 meters (295 feet) with optional cables. With its "one button per function" capability, the unit lets you see exactly which menus you're using without needing to access the camera's menu system. It also includes an SD card slot for saving scene files, as well as a Monitor Out for viewing.
The AJ-RC10 is compatible with the AJ-HPX3700, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3000, AJ-HPX200, AND AG-HPX500 P2 camcorders, as well as the DVCPRO AJ-HDX900. It comes standard with a 10-pin, 10 meter (32 foot) remote control cable.
- Control Functions Include:
- gain up/down
- output camera/bar selection (linked to auto knee)
- white balance A/B/Preset selection
- AWB/ABB execution
- shutter SS/Fix/Off selection and speed setting
- iris auto/manual selection and adjustment
- master pedestal
- camera menu settings
- recorder operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec check)
- scene files
- Dedicated switches are provided for direct operation of some of the camera unit's frequently used functions.
- By switching to the recorder mode, the camcorder can be controlled directly through the VTR operation switch. Recording can also be disabled using a switch.
- Frequently used menus can be set by accessing the menus on the LCD panel of the unit. It is also possible to display the time code on the LCD panel.
- Downconverted images with characters are output from the VIDEO OUT connector. The menus can be operated on the main unit of the camcorder by connecting the external monitor.
- Scene file data can be stored on an SD memory card.