The American Dynamics ControlCenter keyboard is available in various models with variable-speed and vector-solving joysticks. It has an LCD display with adjustable contrast for better viewing. The tactile elastomeric keys of this keyboard are color-coded and last longer due to their elasticity. Its selectable keyboard protocols have a recommended standard of RS-232/ ADnet (RS-485) for control of various matrix switching systems.
This keyboard has a direct control of RS-232 devices via remappable keys. Cameras, presets, patterns, views, and auxiliaries are all easily controlled and all system activities, including tours, salvos, and alarms, can be controlled directly by this keyboard.
The power supply/interface has a passcode protection which makes the programming functions tamper resistant. Its DigiMux power control decodes digital CCTV formats (over 350 codecs) and analog multiplexed automatically.
Note: ControlCenter 200 Keyboard is operate only; does not include programming access
- Choice of models with variable-speed and vector-solving joysticks
- LCD with adjustable contrast
- Selectable keyboard protocols, RS-232 or ADnet (RS-485), for control of various matrix switching systems
- Passcode protection for programming functions
- DirectSet dome function control
- Lens, tour, salvo, and alarm control
- ADnet (RS-485) mode
- RS-485 control of MegaPower LT
- Direct control of RS-232 devices via remappable keys
- RS-232 for MegaPower 48 Plus and MegaPower 3200 systems
- Video recorder control (DVRs and VCRs)