The Ikegami ULM-173 is an Active Matrix super TFT LCD having a color reproduction of 16.2 million colors. It provides top quality images with a high resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. The monitor's 2D Comb Filters reduce artifacts such as dot crawl, and response time of 5msec. ensures minimal ghosting of images.
The TFT LCD has a viewing angle of 80° left/ right and up/down. With a resolution of 550 TVL, brightness of 300cd/m2, and contrast ratio of 1000:1, it delivers accurate color reproduction required for CCTV video surveillance applications. Additionally, the unit has Stereo 4W (2W x 2) built-in speakers.
Maximum power consumption of the 17" TFT Color LCD Monitor is 50W. The monitor comes with a 100mm x 100mm VESA standard mounting bracket and can be mounted in a 19" EIA Standard Rack.
- High resolution image 550 TVL
- Composite 1& 2-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and Analog VGA(D-Sub)
- 16.2 million colors
- Wide viewing angle - 160° (H/V)
- Loop-through composite video
- Fast response time of 5msec.
- Two audio speakers
- Power AC 100V ~ 240V
- Safety Standards (FCC, UL, RoHS)