The wireless iTrip FM Transmitter with App Support from Griffin Technology is an updated version of the iTrip. You'll benefit from an intuitive interface that's easy to use with any FM radio and the iTrip Controller App which lets you use your iPod or iPhone's multi-touch display.
Just connect the iTrip to your compatible iPod or iPhone, hit the SmartScan button and you're ready to rock. SmartScan will find the clearest spot on the dial; you can then save that station to one of the 3 station presets for quick access next time you listen. And Griffin's SmartSound comes into play adjusting signal strength for clear audio no matter where you're listening.
Aside from these features, the iTrip also has built-in controls that include, play, pause, skip forward, and skip backward just with the touch of a button. And there's also a backlit OLED that scrolls track and podcast information that's especially useful when your iPod or iPhone screen has gone to sleep.
- User-selectable stereo/mono modes
- Bright backlit display for easy viewing in any light
- Track Controls: Play, pause, forward and back from iTrip's display
- SmartSound technology auto-adjusts signal strength for each frequency
- One-touch setup and tuning: Griffin-exclusive SmartScan finds the best FM frequency for you
- Pass-thru connector so you can charge your iPod or iPhone while playing, using a USB Micro-B cable (available separately)
- Features support for the iTrip Controller App. It's a free download at the iTunes App Store that lets you take full advantage of the Multi-Touch display on your iPod or iPhone