The Korg Pa50SD is a professional arranger keyboard with 61 velocity-sensitive keys ideal for songwriters and live performers. It offers 660 editable sound programs that include several solo instruments with expressive, natural sound. Once you've chosen your primary instrument, you can select up to eight accompaniment parts from the 304 styles provided for a full-band experience. Four effects processors are also built-in that offer 89 different effects.
The unit offers extensive sequencing options for full flexibility. In addition to real-time and step-time sequencing, a unique Backing Sequencer is featured, which can record up to eight tracks of real-time playing and eight tracks of style accompaniment in a single pass. With the Pa50's dual amplifiers and built-in speakers, you can start playing right out of the box with no extra equipment required.
This Pa50SD features a solid-state disk which provides higher performance than ordinary flash ROM. You can select Styles directly from SD data cards at the touch of a button - no loading operation needed.
- Professional Arranger Keyboard
- 61 velocity-sensitive keys let you play naturally and expressively.
- High-Quality Sound
- Over 660 editable sound programs are included with a variety of solo instruments created from high-quality samples.
- Four effects processors provide 89 different effect types for customizing your sound.
- Full Controls
- Controls of the Pa50SD include a pitch/modulation lever, an assignable footswitch jack, four assignable pads, and more.
- Accompaniment Styles
- Choose up to eight accompaniment parts from the 304 included styles that respond interactively to your playing. 160 user settings can recall the style, sounds, effects, etc that you've assigned to each part.
- Real-time and step-time sequencing are provided, as well as the unique Backing Sequencer, which allows you to capture up to eight tracks of real time playing and eight tracks of accompaniment in one pass, providing a full-band experience quickly and easily. The keyboard is GM and SMF compatible.
- Built-In Speakers
- Two dual-cone speakers, powered by two 15W amplifiers, provide a great sonic experience right out of the box.
- MIDI in, out, and thru connectors are provided for connection to other instruments or a computer.
- Standard I/Os
- Stereo inputs and outputs let you connect a microphone or instrument to the Pa50, or output to an external sound system.
- Custom LCD
- The custom backlit LCD displays settings, as well as lyrics that are embedded in SMF sequences