This kit is presented by B&H as the ideal solution for the outdoor enthusiast buying a new Canon Telephoto EF 300mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens. In addition to the lens, this kit includes 2 dedicated LensCoat Lens Covers in the Realtree Max4 HD camouflage pattern. This pattern offers maximum effectiveness in open terrain. It covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat, also offering protection from bumps, jars and nicks. One of the covers is designed to fully protect the lens when not in use. It simply slides over the lens, and closes with a secure touch-tab fastener. This cover is designed for use with the lens hood in the reverse position. The other cover is used to protect the lens when in use. Also included is the Hoodie (in same color), which is a neoprene hood cover that fits easily and snugly around your lens hood in either the shooting position or reversed.
The EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM sets the standard in performance and versatility with its light weight, great balance, and image stabilization. In addition, the tripod collar can be removed for even more weight reduction and hand-holding comfort.
- Fluorite & UD elements eliminate secondary spectrum chromatic aberration
- AF speed is the fastest in the world
- Full-time manual focus override
- AF Stop function shuts off autofocus when an obstruction appears
- Dust & moisture resistance made exceptional by magnesium alloy lens barrel and new rear gasket at lens mount
- Two-stage image stabilization; dual-axis camera shake correction or vertical axis only(for panning)
- 3-stage focus limiter
- Focus preset function allows for returning to a specifically set focus by turning a ring in front of the focus ring
- The LensCoat Lens Cover provides protection of the lens while in use. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from a cold lens in lower temperatures.
- The LensCoat TravelCoat Lens Cover is designed to fully protect the lens when not in use. It simply slides over the lens, and closes with a secure touch-tab fastener. This cover is designed for use when the lens hood is in the reverse position.
- The LensCoat XX-Large Hoodie Lens Hood Cover is a neoprene hood cover that fits easily and snugly around your lens hood. This can help to protect the front element of your lens from dirt, dust, moisture and impact.