The R130SF from Vixen is a 5.0" Newtonian reflector telescope with a focal length of 650mm. Delivering excellent light throughput and resolution via its f/5.0 aperture, the R130SF provides clear views of deep sky objects, nebula, clusters and galaxies.
This fine optical instrument comes configured with mounting rings, a dovetail plate, and a 6x30 finder with a bracket and shoe. Two 1.25" eyepieces are also included - 1 PL 6mm, and a PL 20mm.
The mounting platform is the Porta II mount - a solid altazimuth mount with a 20 lb capacity and sturdy adjustable legs. Its versatile and rugged construction provides smooth and accurate tracking of celestial and terrestrial objects. Vixen's geared drive system has no locks or clutches, and the flexible slow motion handles minimize vibrations for sharp clear viewing. The tripod is easily adjusted from 35.4-51.2" and the standard mounting bolt ensures the ability to move the mount to a taller or heavier tripod if necessary.
- R130SF Telescope
- Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture: 5.0"/127 mm
- Weight of OTA: 9 lb/4.1 kg
- Focal length/ratio: 650 mm, f/5.0
- Finderscope: 6x30 w/bracket and shoe
- Precision-polished multicoated aluminum mirrors
- FOV and magnification with 20 mm eyepiece: 1.5° - 40x
- Porta II Altazimuth Mount
- Capacity: 20 lb/9.1
- Standard mounting bolt
- Slow-motion in both axes
- Flexible handles, accessory tray
- Standard dovetail attachment system
- Weight: Tripod with head - 15 lb/6.8 kg
- Tripod: adjusts from 35.4"-51.2"/90-130 cm