The Grass Valley T2 iDDR is a disk recorder that brings full high-definition playback and capture. This configuration comes equipped with two 160GB disks striped in a RAID-0 setup for maximum throughput. The unit functions as a VTR replacement, taking advantage of Grass Valley's vast knowledge in digital storage, media management, and networking.
The T2 iDDR is a complete SD/HD audio/video device that mirrors both the look and feel of traditional VTRs, making the existing user base feel right at home. The front panel is equipped with a crystal-clear LCD to assist navigation and playback.
- 160 GB SSD Drives
- For maximum throughput, this version has been equipped with Solid State Drives (SSD). Providing the highest bandwidth, transfer rates and write speeds, the iDDR can keep up with intensive video input and output with a performance gain that's useful in any workstation environment.
- Full HD support, 1080p24, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60.
- HD/SD SDI inputs and outputs.
- PC screen output.
- File import capability: Canopus HQ, MPEG-2, QuickTime, and Windows Media.
- 4:2:2 color space.
- User-friendly, ergonomic front panel controls.
- 7" LCD display.
- Indigo AV mixer control support.
- Analog AV connections.
- RS-422A support for each channel.
- Transition effects integrated.
- Events and staging
- Corporate AV centers
- Education facilities
- Broadcast display support
- Community television (CATV)
- Regional sports companies
- Support for Indigo A/V Mixer