The HL-3040CN Digital Color Printer with Networking employs Brother's laser-like color LED technology to produce B&W and color documents with crisp black text and rich colors at speeds up to 17 pages-per-minute with resolutions up to 600 x 2400dpi. It comes with a built-in Ethernet connection to enable printer sharing with multiple computers in a home or small office.
The HL-3040CN provides a generous paper input capacity with a standard 250-sheet input tray, and it is equipped for printing on heavier stock paper and envelopes via a straight-in manual bypass slot. The HL-3040CN incorporates four individual toner cartridges and it features a Toner Save mode to reduce the amount of toner used.
Brother's HL-3040CN printer is great for printing color brochures, presentations and other important business documents quickly and affordably. In addition, its stylish, space-saving design (16.1 x 18.3 x 9.8") fits into almost any workspace.
- The HL-3040CN prints in B&W and color at speeds up to 17 pages per minute
- With a built-in Ethernet interface, the HL-3040CN can be shared with multiple computers
- This printer produces high-quality output at resolutions up to 600 x 2400dpi using Brother's digital LED print technology
- A top-loading design makes it easy to install and replace its four individual toner cartridges
- An adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles up to legal-size paper and a manual feed slot is for printing envelopes and letterhead
- A convenient manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path for printing envelopes, thicker media and custom paper sizes
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty