Primera's AP360 Label Applicator is a semi-automatic device for applying labels to cylindrical containers and many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes. This applicator can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most flexographic, offset and digital presses. It accurately applies labels at speeds of up to 1200 containers per hour, helping to keep production flowing while delivering a highly professional look.
- Labels are applied at 5.3" (135mm) per second and up to 1200 containers per hour.
- With its compact size the AP360 will fit on most desks and countertops.
- The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
- The AP360 is an ideal accessory to Primera's LX- or CX-series of label printers.
- The applicator can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most flexographic, offset and digital presses.
- It is a professionally designed and has UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications.
- Built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life.