Primera's DX850 Label Dispenser automatically peels and presents self-adhesive labels one at a time. It replaces manual label peeling, making production lines faster and more efficient. The DX850 has a built-in precision micro-switch to detect when a label has been removed from the dispenser and the next label is quickly and automatically fed forward, ready to be removed. A built-in LED display counts up or down, indicating how many labels have been applied or how many are left. The DX850 is robust and reliable, assembled in the USA of heavy-duty sheet metal and machined steel.
- Easy to use - no screws or clamps to adjust.
- Left or right justification of labels is not necessary; operator can adjust to the most convenient position.
- High-precision, reliable micro-switch activation.
- It works with virtually any label (including clear labels).
- It features a built-in LED display with an up/down counter for labels dispensed.
- With its Universal Power Supply users simply change the line cord for use in any country.
- The DX850 has UL, UL-C, CE listings, FCC approval, and is RoHS compliant.