The Element V Video Editing Workstation is a high performance computer from Rain Recording, engineered for professional motion graphics production with industry standard creative tools from Avid, Adobe and Sony. Powered by eight cores of Intel's amazing "Nehalem" Xeon processor architecture, Element V brings unprecedented power to fuel your limitless creativity. And with up to 48GB of memory and 12 terabytes of high performance, RAID storage, the only thing you need to bring your projects to life is a little imagination.
Designed in partnership with the technical staff at the world famous B&H Photo in Manhattan, NYC, the Element V was conceived as the centerpiece of turnkey solutions for Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas. The complete system is based on Rain's award winning Quiet Cool Design, a combination of intelligent cooling and a balanced component architecture that brings enormous power to bear while maintaining virtually silent operation. Element V is exclusively available at B&H.
- Designed and tested for use with software like Pro Tools, Adobe Premier and Native Instruments
- Quiet Cool System Design prevents drop-outs and keeps your system cool and virtually silent
- The system boasts eight cores, with two Intel "Nehalem" Xeon Quad Core processors
- Expandable up to 12 Terabytes of RAID storage and 48GB of memory
- Laser Etched, aluminum, full size chassis ready for huge expansion