The Autoscript Motorized Rise/Fall Conference Stand with LED Monitor (15") is a value-for-money package. It offers labor-free adjustments for quick positioning either through prior programming or using the Autoscript +WinPlusConference+ software, and offers flexibility in a variety of settings like seminars, award functions, presentations etc.
The 15" monitor is a TFT (Thin-film Transistor) prompter that uses LED backlighting (instead of CCFT) for images with higher contrast and a brightness of 1500 nits; it offers darker 'blacks' and effective light distribution, besides lower power consumption. Instant warm-up to full brightness reduces the period between start and operation. The monitor is compatible with standard, wide-angle, and extra-wide-angle hoods, and the illuminated control panel is easy to operate in the dark.
- Value-for-money package that provides a more complete video solution
- Motorized rise/fall conference stand ensures that you do not have to make manual adjustments
- Adjustments can be pre-programmed or made using the Autoscript +WinPlusConference+ software
- 15" LED monitor provides clear visuals
- Darker "blacks", high brightness levels, high image contrast, and superior light distribution ensure that images are clear and not blurred
- LED backlighting also translates into lower power consumption
- Instant warm-up to full brightness ensures that you do not have to wait for long for full efficiency and provide maximal light output of the screen
- Illuminated control panel allows you to adjust the controls even in the dark