The Voigtlander Bessa III is a portable, folding bellows rangefinder camera that is the perfect tool for extremely high-quality images. The camera is equipped with a selector switch to quickly go between 6x7 or 6x6 formats. The camera supports the use of both 120 and 220 film.
The rangefinder type finder has a bright frame and features automatic parallax correction. This, along with the built-in center weighted average meter and sharp Heliar 80mm f/3.5 lens, makes this a very practical and useful medium format camera.
- Supports the use of both 120 and 220 film
- Selector switch to quickly go between 6x7 or 6x6 formats
- Rangefinder type finder has a bright frame and features automatic parallax correction
- Center-weighted average meter, with exposure compensation of +/- 2 stops in 1/3 increments
- Features Heliar 80mm, f/3.5 lens