The Autoscript Manual Stand with LED Monitor (15") offers a value-for-money video solution. The robust manual conference stand is designed for easy set-up. The 15" LED monitor is a TFT (Thin-film Transistor) prompter that uses LED backlighting, rather than CCFT, to provide images with a brightness level of 1500 nits and improved contrast, besides superior light distribution for better images. LED backlighting also results in darker 'blacks' and lower power consumption.
Instant warm-up to full brightness makes the unit operational as soon as it is switched on. An illuminated control panel allows you to make adjustments even in the dark. The monitor has a reading range of 15ft (5m) and weights 4.15kgs (9.1lb).
- Value-for-money video solution
- Manual conference stand is well-designed and is easy to set-up
- Adjusting the stand is rather easy and less labor intensive
- 15" LED monitor provides vivid and clear visuals
- Darker 'blacks' high brightness levels, higher image contrast, and superior light distribution ensure better images
- Illuminated control panel allows you to make adjustments even in the dark
- Instant warm-up to full brightness implies that the screen reaches its full efficiency and begins providing the maximal light output immediately upon turn-on
- LED backlighting also translates into much reduced power consumption
- Reading range - 15ft (5m)
- Weight - 4.15kgs (9.1lb)