Office 2008 for Mac Business Edition from Microsoft is a powerful suite of productivity applications, written for Mac OS X. The suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage, Messenger, and Remote Desktop.
Included are a plethora of tools useful in corporate environments, including support for Exchange servers and SharePoint services. Support for Microsoft Office Live Workspaces allows you to share files with ease, and you can improve your office skills via the included training by lynda.com. The package is rounded out by the 200 included business-related document templates and a collection of professional clip art.
- No one likes being caught off guard, especially when the pressure's on. That's why it's vital that shared documents, presentations, and spreadsheets open as they were designed -- regardless of the computer or operating system. With Office 2008 for Mac, you can feel confident in your compatibility
- Microsoft Office for Mac and Windows share the same file format and graphics engine
- Both feature SmartArt, compatible graphics templates for compelling charts and diagrams
- Office 2008 for Mac is forward, backward, and cross-platform compatible
- No importing or exporting file formats, just easy compatibility
- Most Mac users prefer more power to less power -- even if it means paying more to have the tools they need, when they need them. Office 2008 for Mac is the most powerful productivity suite available for the Mac. It delivers everything for both basic and power users in one comprehensive package
- Microsoft Excel 2008 is the most powerful spreadsheet for a Mac, period. No other spreadsheet for the Mac delivers the power of Microsoft Office
- Create high quality documents and presentations with Microsoft Word 2008
- Professionally produced templates and clip art for newsletters, presentations, and more
- Enterprise class Exchange clients, Entourage and Entourage Web Services Edition
- With 500 million users worldwide, Microsoft Office is the de facto productivity suite -- for both PCs and Macs. In fact, more than three-fourths of all Macs already run a version of Office for Mac. Since you probably already know Office, why waste time and money learning new software?
- Limitless creativity within familiar applications -- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- By using Office 2008 for Mac, younger users develop professional skills
- Ideal for home and office use, especially if you use at Mac at home and a PC at work