The JBL AM5212/64-WRC Weather-Resistant Speaker is a lightweight, 2-way medium power loudspeaker system that features the JBL differential drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 262H-1 12" low-frequency driver, and the 2408H-1 high frequency 1.5" exit, 1.5" voice-coil compression driver. Superb 60 x 40 degree coverage is provided by the large format Progressive Transition waveguide, which rotates so that the loudspeaker system can be used in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
The heavily braced trapezoid birch enclosure has a DuraFlex finish and is constructed to maximize low-frequency performance. This speaker is part of JBL's AE Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
- Designed for moderate weather resistance
- 60 x 40 degree coverage
- 262H-1 Differential Drive Low-Frequency Driver
- 2408H-1 High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp / Passive Switchable