The Wolverine Geotag GPS Receiver allows GeoTagging on many Nikon and Fuji digital SLR cameras. GeoTagging uses a GPS device to record your location into the digital image file from your camera. The device constantly monitors your position and when you press the shutter adds the location information to the data recorded alongside the picture.
The Wolverine Geotag GPS Receiver attaches to your camera's hotshoe and plugs into it's 10-pin connector. No batteries are needed, since it draws power directly from your camera. You are now ready to GeoTag photos anywhere in the world. The included easy to use software will allow you to create maps, and is compatible with Google Map, Google World, Picasa and other websites.
- GeoTag photos anywhere in the world
- Embeds GPS coordinates in the image's metadata (EXIF) during exposure
- Easy to install - Attach to the camera's hotshoe and plug it into the camera's 10-pin connector
- Ultra compact design with low power consumption
- Draws power directly from camera
- Includes easy to use software
- Compatible with Google Map, Google World, Picasa and other websites
- Compatible with MS Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OS X Version 10.3 and higher