The RF-Link Wireless Outdoor Camera (8 Channels, 5.8 GHz) operates at the 5.8 GHz frequency, which is not affected by interference from the 900 MHz or 2.4GHz frequencies used by ISM applications such as cordless phones, 802.11b/g wireless LANs, Bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, etc. The unit is compatible with the AVS-5808-RX receiver and the AWS-5832-VSR video server.
The built-in infrared night vision ensures clear images of objects even in low light conditions at an effective range of up to 33' (10 m). The 50/60 Hz flicker cancellation feature improves image quality, eliminating any flicker when capturing moving objects.
The wireless camera offers a viewing angle of 40˚ and can transmit audio/video signals locally or via the Internet. The auto white balance control adjusts the red, green, and blue colors in the image by taking a white color reference to get the most natural colors.
The IP65-rated weather-proof design makes the 5.8GHz camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 5.8 GHz frequency does not get affected by interference from the 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz frequencies used by ISM applications such as cordless phones, 802.11b/g wireless LANs, Bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, etc.
- Operating frequency - 5733 ~ 5866 MHz (8 channels)
- Camera provides 40˚ wide viewing angle
- 5.8 GHz band FM-FM modulation/demodulation
- Built-in infrared night vision allows for clear image capture in the dark up to a range of 33' (10 meter)
- RF transmission is capable of penetrating through walls
- Transmission range up to 300 feet with clear line-of-sight
- Adjacent channel interference is minimized
- IR light wavelength at 940 nm, invisible to human eyes, provides better secrecy in night surveillance
- 50/60 Hz flicker cancellation
- Auto white balance
- DIP switch for easy camera channel set up and selection
- Works with RF-Link's AVS-5808-RX and AWS-5832-VSR for local monitoring and recording
- IP65-rated weather-proof housing makes it ideal for indoor/outdoor applications
- Ideal solution for surveillance where wire/cable installation is not required or not possible