The Meridian Technologies SR-1DV-0 is a Digitally Encoded DVI/RGB Fiber System Receiver. The card is designed to receive DVI video signals, including 2-channel 24-bit audio, over fiber optic cable. Through the use of fiber optics, video signals can traverse large distances. The SR-1DV-0 facilitates this through the use of Meridian's line of fiber optics transmission systems.
Because the system uses real-time signals, no video information is lost and is a perfect solution for dynamic video signals with crystal clear video and no color pixel skewing. Applications include courtrooms, medical and MRI displays, air traffic control, military information displays, stock exchanges, live event video displays, and video walls.
- Digital reception of DVI one multimode fiber.
- 2-channel 24-bit audio.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA formats.
- HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, and 1080i (RGB/DVI).
- Horizontal and vertical sync frequency range of 30-130kHz and 60-150Hz.
- Uses all-digital processing for crystal-clear signals and no color skewing.
- Real-time video transmission for exceptional quality and resolution with no video compression
- Requires no adjustments, equalization or de-skewing during setup.
- Data throughput in excess of 6 Gbps uncompressed, whereas most systems have 1.25Gbps throughput with significant compression.
- Data display channel is optional.
- Standard DVI-I video connector.
- USB interface for remote monitor adjustments.
- Wide optical dynamic range eliminates the need for optical attenuators.
- Multimode laser based system.
- SpectraSmart network management compatible.