The DYMO Desktop Mailing Solution Twin Turbo LabelWriter & Scale is a combination of the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Dual Roll Label and Postage Printer and the DYMO by Pelouze 10 lb USB Mailing Scale. Together they make mail processing fast and easy. First, weigh your mail on the postage scale. Second, click to calculate and purchase the correct USPS-approved postage with the included DYMO Stamps software. Then all you have to do is print your postage and your address labels with the LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Dual Roll Label and Postage Printer.
The DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo prints postage at speeds up to 71 labels per minute. It holds 2 rolls of labels at once allowing you to print both postage and address labels. When loaded with 2 rolls of the same media, the printer will automatically switch to the second roll when the first is finished.
The DYMO by Pelouze USB 10 lb Mailing Scale weighs envelopes and packages up to 10 lb with precision and accuracy. It works with the included DYMO Stamps software to calculate USPS rates on your computer. The scale is powered via a USB connection to your computer (no separate power adapter is needed).
- With DYMO Stamps software there are no hidden costs...just install the software on your PC and pay only for the postage you need. Calculate and purchase USPS-approved postage without monthly fees, contracts or commitments.
- Just click to calculate the precise postage required based on weight.
- Prepare postage for First Class (1-13 oz), Flat Rate Priority Mail, Express Mail, Postcard and International Mail (1 oz).
- Uses thermal printing technology...no expensive ink or toner costs.
- Have two rolls of labels ready to print at all times...perfect for printing address labels and DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label rolls. Or for large jobs you can load the printer with two rolls of the same label. The LabelWriter will switch to a second roll when the first runs out.
- Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with an improved 600 x 300dpi graphics mode.
- Print up to 71 4-line address labels per minute (40% faster than the base model).
- Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO Productivity Software, featuring the new DYMO Label version 8, DYMO Stamps, DYMO File, and Address Fixer.
- Browse all available label layouts on screen...quickly find the best label for any job.
- Conserve power with new "sleep mode".
- Share with co-workers using Windows/Mac printer sharing or optional DYMO LabelWriter Print Server (sold separately).
- DYMO Label version 8 software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more...all from your PC or Mac.
- Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other programs, without retyping.
- Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book...just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want.
- Verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes with the included Address Fixer software. 1
- Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the Quick Print widget.
- Convert stacks of paper documents to space-saving digital files with the included DYMO File LT software. 2
- Put it anywhere...the printer's compact size, new design and colors (silver and black) fit in any modern workspace.
- The Dymo by Pelouze 10 lb USB Mailing Scale is a precision instrument that ensures your letters and packages have the correct postage to reach their destination.
- The scale handles letters and packages from 0.2 oz to 10 lb (5 g to 4.5 kg). You can quickly change the display from pound to kilogram weights.
- Information is displayed on an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Scale connects to your computer's USB port for power (cable included) or can be powered by a 9v battery (not included).
- Flip-up envelope stand for oversize letters.
- Tare (an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods) and Hold functions.
- Automatic shut-off to save battery power.
- Compact size - fits neatly in your desk or drawer when not in use.