The Meridian Technologies DR-1RG1Q2A/1Q2A-0 KVM Digitally-Encoded Receiver System is a state-of-the-art, cost-effective, high performance Video/USB/Audio/Keyboard/Mouse transmission system which receives DVI, RGBHV, or RGsB signals over fiber optic channel. The system also transmits and keyboard, mouse, and 2-channel audio data over USB interfaces.
The USB interface connects directly to a standard USB 2.0 port on your computer and provides a 4-port USB 2.0 hub on the receiver's side. The supplied video adapter allow easy interface to standard VGA connectors on computers and monitors. The DR-1RG1Q2A/1Q2A-0 provides real-time, digitized reception, making it the ideal solution for dynamic video signals with crystal clear video and no color pixel skewing.
- Digital receiver of DVI, RGBHV, RGsB, USB 2.0, stereo audio, keyboard and mouse over dual multimode optical fiber channel.
- Comes equipped with a USB 2.0 extender which can be configured as a 4-port hub or 3-port hub with 2-channel 16-bit audio.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, SGA, SXGA & USGA formats.
- HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Video I/O format conversion between RGBHV, DVI and RGsB.
- Uses all-digital processing for crystal-clear signals and no color skewing.
- No video compression, real-time video receiver for exceptional quality and resolution.
- Requires no adjustments, equalization or deskewing.
- Standard DVI-I connector with adapter included for start VGA/RGB interface.
- USB 2.0 4-port hub for keyboard, mouse, external HDD and other USB peripheral devices.
- Wide optical dynamic range eliminates the need for attenuators.
- Multimode laser based system.