The Daiwa-70 D1 Tripod System is an all-in-one stabilization kit that provides a sturdy, flexible foundation for ENG and EFP applications. Including fluid head, tripod and dolly, it's the solid base on which any production can be built.
The Daiwa-70 fluid head, with its load capacity of up to 33 lbs, is ideal for the latest portable digital camera configurations used in professional broadcast, educational and corporate productions. This head is perfectly counterbalanced through a tilt range of +90/-75 degrees, for cameras ranging between 18 to 33 lbs.
The 209 Tripod's two sections make for quick and easy set-up and fold-down. Constructed of all-aluminum rail, these sturdy legs extend to 61" (155cm) and feature a leg locking design that won't permit slippage or over compression (leg damage). The leg pivots are self-adjusting and come with a 100mm claw ball base and eye hook for cable or accessories.
The DY-9 Heavy-duty Dolly is designed for quiet, smooth and effortless tripod movement on studio floors. All wheel castors utilize non-marking, non-setting polyurethane tires mounted on stainless steel rims that rotate on needle bearings. Each wheel has positive locking in both radial and axial rotation with step-on/step-off design.
Daiwa-70 Fluid Head
- Utilizes space age die-cast alloys, composites, titanium and bronze materials, to bring about lightweight design and construction, for outstanding quality, reliability and performance.
- Perfect Balance
- Features a rotating knob that allows adjusting the counterbalance to compensate for the camera's weight. Provides excellent performance through a tilt range of +90/-75°.
- Quick Release Plate
- The sliding quick release plate with safety lock provides +/-2.5" of adjustment, for perfect horizontal counterbalance.
- Pan and Tilt Drag
- The Daiwa-70 offers a variable and repeatable viscosity fluid drag system, ensuring perfect pictures during pan and tilt movements, eliminating jerks and vibrations. Line markings on the adjustment knobs make actions repeatable to the millimeter.
209 Tripod Legs
- Durable all-aluminum rail construction
- Single-stage, 2-section design for fast set-up and fold-down
- 100mm bowl for mounting heads
- Maximum height of 61" (155.3cm)