The Meridian Technologies MR-HG-3 3G/HD-SDI Singlemode Fiber Channel 3G-SDI Video Receiver is a digital video receiver designed to work with a wide range of industry standard SMPTE video protocols. The unit receives real-time video transmitted over fiber optic cable.
By using high-performance technologies, no user adjustments are required, ensuring fast deployment and setup with broadcast quality results. The device can be used for remote broadcast camera links, sporting events, media feeds, video production studios, and military information display applications.
- Reception of multi-rate SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI.
- Real time, uncompressed video.
- Supports singlemode fiber.
- Error free pathological pattern performance.
- Small Tx easily mounts on back of cameras.
- Supports embedded audio and metadata.
- Distances in excess of 30km.
- 5VDC power pack or USB hub.
- Wide dynamic range eliminates the need for optical attenuators.
- Optional rackmount card unit.
- Available with ST and FC optical connectors.
- Requires no user adjustments.
- CWDM lasers available for 16-channel MUSX over one fiber.
Supports the following formats
- 19.4 Mbps (SMPTE 310M)
- 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M
- 1.5 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV
- DVB/ASI at 270 Mbps
- 2.97 Gbps (3G) SMPTE 424M
- SMPTE 305M SDTI Rates
LED Indicators for
- Rx Optical Power
- Tx Video Signal Present
- Laser Over Current