The Meridian Technologies DT-1S2A-1 Multimode 10-Bit S-Video Transmitter incorporates digital encoding technology with fiber optics. The module transmits (1) real-time, simplex 10-bit S-Video NTSC signal, along with (2) simplex channels of 24-bit quality audio over one optical fiber channel, for a distance up to.
Enhanced functionality includes compatibility with Meridian's PC based SpectraSmart software system. SpectraSmart supervises the operating parameters of the transmission system such as the status on video levels, sync, digital carrier detect, voltages, temperatures, and optical levels.
- Multimode input.
- 10-Bit video digital encoding.
- Real-time S-Video and audio transmission.
- 7MHz video bandwidth.
- Meets RS-250C short haul transmission specifications.
- NTSC video signal compatible.
- Real-time 2-channel 24-bit audio.
- Wide optical dynamic range eliminates the need for optical attenuators.
- Laser based systems for multimode and singlemode.
- Surface mount technology (SMT) for high reliability and repeatability.
- SpectraSmart network management compatible.
- Local LED status indicators to monitor critical system diagnostics for performance parameters
- ST, FC optical connector.
- Hot swappable cards.
- Laser back photo detector circuitry for stable optical output over full temperature range.
- Meets EIA RS-170, RS-343A formats.