The StudioLogic VMK161 Plus Weighted Key Controller Keyboard provides 61 hammer action keys to purist musicians that refuse to sacrifice the feel of a piano, but require the control and flexibility of synth controller.
In addition to the real piano feel, the VMK161 Plus features 30 assignable real-time controllers that are premapped Apple Logic, MOTU Mach 5, IK Sample Tank, Propeller Heads Reason, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Steinberg Cubase, Synthology Ivory and Native Instruments virtual keyboard software. All the presets are available at the touch of a button, and user programmable presets may be stored as well. There are provisions for up to 3 pedals on the rear, along with a USB port and MIDI output connection.
- 61 key keybed with weighted keys and hammer action for a real piano feel
- Velocity and aftertouch sensitive preset locations: 30
- Included presets: Apple Logic/EVP88, General MIDI, IK Sample Tank, MOTU Mach 5, Propellerhead Reason, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Steinberg Cubase, Synthology Ivory and Native Instruments Absynth B4, Elektrick Piano FM7, and Pro-53
- MIDI connectors Out, USB
- Pedal inputs 3 footswitch/continuous controller (all programmable)
- Power supply external 9 volts DC or over USB
- LCD display
- Data entry dial
- Pitch and mod joystick
- 8 programmable knobs
- 9 programmable sliders
- 8 programmable buttons
- 5 programmable sequencer buttons section