The Casio Exilim EX-FH25 Digital Camera utilizes a high-speed back-illuminated CMOS sensor and high-speed LSI processor. The camera operates at high speeds, with a full resolution burst capability of up to 40 frames-per-second. The camera also features a "High-Speed Continuous Best Shot" mode. This mode automates and combines pre-recording shutter lag elimination with continuous burst mode. Just select the best shot mode of Expression, Baby, Pet, Child, or Sports and the camera will automatically setup the prerecord, speed of recording and the number of pictures to be taken.
Although the camera is extremely fast, it can still produce high-quality images with a resolution of up to 10 megapixels for stunning prints with lots of detail. The camera has an ISO range of 100 to 3200. This makes it a great tool for working in low light.
The camera can also capture video in HD quality or capture high-speed video at a frame rate of up to 1000 fps for impressive slow-motion playback. Add to this the cameras 20x wide-angle optical zoom lens, extensive exposure settings, easy-to-use Best Shot Functions, and specialized YouTube Shooting feature, and you have an incredibly versatile camera that can be used everywhere.
- 10.1 Megapixel Resolution
- The high-speed back-illuminated CMOS sensor of the EX-FH20 captures 10 million effective pixels, producing a maximum image size of 3456 x 2592 pixels for beautiful high-resolution images that can easily produce prints up to 20x30" in size while still maintaining beautiful image detail.
- 20x Wide-Angle Zoom Lens
- The impressively wide-angle 20x optical zoom lens has a focal range equivalent of 26-520mm (in 35 mm terms), making the camera perfect for shooting scenery, group shots, real estate, family vacations, nature photography, sporting events - or just about anything. Furthermore, the 4x digital zoom brings the cameras combined zooming power all the way to 80x.
- Anti-Shake Feature
- The camera incorporates a CMOS shift anti-shake mechanism that makes it possible to shoot beautiful, blur-free images, even when shooting at 20X zoom. Now you can move in on faraway subjects for intimate, natural looking close-ups without worrying about image blur.
- Face Detection Feature
- The camera can detect faces automatically and adjusts for optimum focus and brightness to optimize the appearance of the faces in your image. The camera even follows the movement of moving subjects, which simplifies shooting images of active kids and pets.
- Ultra-High Speed Burst Mode
- Shoot at an ultra-fast 40 frames-per-second, or adjust the frame rate to anything from between 1 and 40 frames-per-second while shooting, and capture up to 39 frames during a single burst. The camera also has a High Speed Flash feature that lets users shoot up to 5 frames-per-second with the flash for up to 20 frames - now you can still use burst shooting to capture action even when the ambient lighting is low.
- High-Speed Continuous Best Shot Mode
- Pre-Record Mode allows you to begin recording images with a half-press of the shutter. Continuous Burst Mode continues recording after the shutter button has been fully depressed. This way you will not miss a shot due to shutter lag.
- Record High-Definition Movies
- Record beautiful movies at a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, with a frame rate of 30 fps. There is also a Movie Button that lets users quickly start movie recording without first switching from still image mode. Optical zooming of the lens during video is possible but not while recording sound. If the video is with sound then you can not use the zoom lens.
- Best Shot Function
- The camera's Best Shot scene modes enable selection of the appropriate camera setting for still photos via an easy to understand sample image menu, so you'll be able to take beautiful pictures regardless of the shooting situation or your particular level of photography expertise. Simply select the sample scene that resembles the type of image you are trying to record and the camera is configured automatically with the applicable recording mode, Auto Focus setting, and more.
- Prerecord Still Images
- Users can record images not just at the instant they press the shutter button, but before. Continuously recording at up to 40 images per second, a maximum of 25 images can be saved in the camera's buffer memory before the shutter button is depressed. Even if users press the shutter a little late, they will still be able to catch that vital moment. New Best Shot modes automate these settings for children, sports and wildlife photography and video.
- YouTube Capture Mode
- The YouTube capture mode records high-quality video with higher compression for fast uploading and includes an exclusive software application that makes it seamless to upload movies to YouTube in as few as two steps. This technology also allows users to upload multiple videos at once, making it easier than ever before to share original content online.
- Ultra-Bright 3.0" Display
- The EX-FH25 features an ultra-bright Super Clear LCD display that measures 3.0" and has 230,400 pixels of resolution - enabling viewing from almost any angle. The bright LCD display also delivers unusually high contrast, giving you a particularly clear and crisp view of your subjects, even in direct sunlight.
- Built-In and Expandable Memory
- The EX-FH25 has 85.9 MB of internal memory so you can start shooting immediately. The storage capacity can also be greatly expanded with a Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) or MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory card, so you can save large numbers of photos and record movies in excess of an hour or more in duration.