With 3000 lumens and a 500:1 contrast ratio the Panasonic PT-LB78U Projector possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. It even has four picture mode selections to match its capabilities to the ambient lighting condition.
The unit houses an advanced dust-resistant design, which minimizes image degradation by reducing the entry of dust into the unit. That and the "gapless" touch-sensor controls on the top panel provide an airtight structure that is impenetrable to any outside elements.
The Panasonic PT-LB78U Projector touts a Daylight View 4 feature that provides bright, crisp images even in brightly lit conditions for a superb picture no matter the time of day.
The unit weighs a mere 6.5 pounds and even comes with its own carry case. With built-in speakers and ceiling installation capability, whether you're looking for a projector you can install or stow, go, and show the PT-LB78U can do the job for you.
- 3000 Lumens
- Dust-resistant design minimizes image degradation by reducing the entry of dust into the unit
- The Micro Cut Filter incorporates a cover that protects the zoom/focus ring when not in use
- The design includes "gapless" touch-sensor controls on the top panel and an airtight structure that concentrates the air intake into a single location
- Panasonic's original Daylight View 4 feature provides bright, crisp images even in brightly lit conditions
- Sharp edges are achieved with the "Edge Enhancer Control" and "Gamma Curve Control"
- Daylight View 4 also includes a built-in ambient light sensor that automatically detects room brightness and adjusts operation accordingly
- Quick Operation: Three-Second Speed Start
- Auto Search, Real-Time Keystone Correction
- With the Direct Power Off feature, busy presenters don't have to wait for the projector to cool down before turning it off and hitting the road
- Quiet operation: 29 dB (in Eco mode)
- Ceiling-installation capability so you can keep the projector in one place
- Easy lamp replacement from the rear of the projector
- Anti-theft features: Security anchor, user password, control panel lock and text super-imposing
- Picture mode selection (standard/dynamic/natural/blackboard)
- Built-in closed caption decoder