The Panasonic PT-LB90NTU Projector is a high-performance LCD projector designed to accommodate installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use. With 3500 ANSI lumens of brightness, whether in the classroom or the boardroom the projector delivers crisp HD performance using technology such as Daylight View 4 to automatically compensate for changing ambient light conditions. It improves perceived sharpness, brightness and contrast, and projects lifelike images with remarkable depth.
A built-in closed-caption decoder makes it an ideal teaching tool, along with features like side-by-side image and 16-window thumbnail projection aimed at making complex, informative presentations easy. An RJ-45 LAN connector makes accessing data across your network possible, either through a wired or wireless connection.
Besides its many performance attributes, the PT-LB90NTU projector is bottom-line friendly. Additionally, it combines a dust-resistant design with an ecological design.
- Dust-resistant structure, which minimizes any dust-related image degradation
- Low standby power consumption of 0.9W to reduce environmental impact
- The PT-LB90NTU also features a network function that allows wireless/wired LAN configurations
- Logo Transfer Software allows you to change the Panasonic logo that is displayed when projection begins to any logo you want
- Daylight View 4 measures the surrounding illumination with a built-in ambient light sensor, and corrects the image in real-time to project clear, crisp images even in brightly lit rooms
- An abundance of other security measures are also included, such as a security anchor, a user password, a control panel lock and text superimposing
- The device features White Board Mode, which will automatically adjust the brightness to suit the white board surface
- Whiteboard and Blackboard modes are convenient when projecting in classrooms that don't have a screen
- Using the serial input, you can continue to use the control commands of previous Panasonic models with the Emulate function
- The ecological design of the LB90 Series greatly reduces its environmental impact
- In Eco Standby mode, power consumption is only 0.9W
- A soft carrying case with shoulder belt is supplied