The UHF-3200 from VocoPro is a dual-channel UHF wireless system with two handheld microphones. It enables two presenters or performers to use handheld microphones without being tethered to the sound system by microphone cables. It utilizes the UHF frequency spectrum, which is a higher bandwidth than consumer systems, and therefore more reliable and less prone to interference.
The microphones that come with the UHF-3200 have tough grills that are built to withstand abuse. If you need to put the microphone down for a moment, they're designed to not roll away from you. When the included batteries get low, an LED light will illuminate to notify you that it's time to change them.
The UHF-3200 comes complete with an AC adapter for the receiver and an output cable. Because the system features a mixed output with both microphone signals on one channel, only having one cable isn't an issue. This also means that if you encounter a PA or entertainment system with only one microphone input, the UHF-3200 will enable you to use two microphones with that system.
- 2 wireless handheld mics included
- 2 unbalanced mic outputs (1/4") and 1 mixed output (1/4")
- Rugged mic grills protect the microphone cartridge and prevent the mic from rolling
- Individual volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- Low battery indicator (LED) on mics
- Dual antennas provide clear signal reception
- Rugged 1 RU metal receiver chassis
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation