The 1/2" CCD Super Cube Monochrome Camera is a small cube camera with exceptional low light capabilities. Through the use of a 1/2" CCD and advanced electronic controls this camera can produce visible images in light levels as low as 0.0075 lux (F1.2). Its ability to respond to light in the near infrared range (800nm to 1000nm approx.) translates into a sensitivity level five times that of a conventional IT CCD camera.
The camera's small form factor makes it a good choice for installation in confined places such as inside an ATM machine. Its small size will also come in handy when there's a need to pair it with an outdoor housing.
- High Sensitivity
- With its high sensitivity rating of 0.0075 lux at F1.2, this camera is suitable for outdoor use (with appropriate housing) in 24-hour security applications. Furthermore its sensitivity reaches to near-infrared range (800nm to 1000nm approx.), which is about five times higher than conventional IT CCD camera.
- High Resolution and High Quality Picture
- It has a high horizontal resolution of more than 570 TV lines and realizes a high quality picture with a signal to noise ratio more than 50dB.
- Low Smear Level
- With its low smear design of -120dB, this camera produces natural looking images even in the presence of a bright light source in an otherwise dark scene - such as when viewing a car with headlights on in a parking lot.
- BLC (Back Light Compensation) Function
- Its BLC function compensates for images where the subject matter is brightly lit from behind.
- Advanced Electronic Controls
- It has fulfilling functions like an AES (Automatic Electronic Shutter) function, 2 ways of Auto Iris Functions; VIDEO Iris and DC Iris, and a Line Lock function.