The Dot Line Corp. RS-RT05K4C RPS Deluxe Digital Wireless Flash Trigger Kit will fire your shoe-mount, handheld, or studio flash unit from any camera that has a hot shoe or PC outlet within a 100' (30.48 m) range on 1 of 4 selectable channels. This wireless flash trigger is very handy for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposures.
This deluxe kit includes a transmitter with a digital read-out display to view which of the 4 channels the receiver is operating on. Extra receiver units are available (additional purchase required) so that your transmitter can fire one flash unit per channel. The wireless signal from the transmitter is encoded to help protect the unit from radio frequency interference, so that your flash unit fires only when you want it to. Wireless flash triggers replace cords typically required to synch flash units to your camera, eliminating the clutter and the hazard of tripping over wires.
- Fires any photographic flash unit from any camera that has a hot shoe or PC outlet.
- The transmitter and receiver work on 4 discrete, user-selectable channels and the transmitter features a digital readout display to show which channel is operational.
- Extra receiver units are available (additional purchase required) so that your transmitter can fire one flash unit per channel.
- Range is up to 100' (30.48 m)
- The transmitter has a standard hot shoe as well as a standard PC sync cable for cameras that do not have a hot shoe contact.
- The receiver includes a 3.5 mm synch socket, as well as a 1/4" mono synch socket typically found on studio strobes. A PC outlet is also included for smaller flash units.
- The transmitter runs on a replaceable 12V battery (Varta 23GA) which is included, that is good for up to 20,000 firings.
- The receiver runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included) good for up to 30,000 firings.
- A test button is included to fire the flash units without exposing the image.