This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Trophy XLT 2-6x32 from Bushnell is designed for use with handguns - it boasts an outstanding 20.0" of eye relief. This scope is durable, waterproof, and it comes with a pair of Butler Creek flip-up lens covers. With a claim of 91% light transmission - the Trophy XLT delivers a bright sight picture all day long.
The Trophy XLT's lenses are fully multicoated to ensure maximum light throughput for enhanced twilight performance. The rugged low-mounting 1.0" main-tube is sealed and filled with dry nitrogen for reliable all-weather performance.
- Optical Performance
- Eye relief: 20.0" / 508 mm
- Fully multicoated lenses provide up to 91% light transmission
- Use and Handling
- Fast-focus eyepiece for rapid target acquisition
- Precision adjustments: 1/4 MOA fingertip W&E correction
- Multi-X reticle: Four long posts create a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish your exact point of aim. This configuration draws the eye directly to the center of the sight picture quickly.
- 1.0" Aluminum one-piece main-tube
- Nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance
- Durable shockproof construction for enhanced reliability