The matte black 3-9x40 Trophy XLT Riflescope from Bushnell is designed as a versatile scope for medium to long-range use in all weather conditions with low-light performance provided by a large 40mm objective lens. The fully multicoated optics reduces light loss to provide bright and clear images, while the nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed housing ensures water and fogproof performance.
This version of the Trophy XLT is equipped with the Multi-X reticle on the second focal plane. It is an all-purpose single-plex crosshair style reticle for general use.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 3-9x zoom
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Fully multicoated lenses provide up to 91% light transmission
- Second focal plane (SFP) reticle placement
- Use and Handling
- Fast-focus eyepiece with 4" eye relief
- Precise 1/4 MOA per click shot correction
- 80 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- Multi-X reticle: four long posts create a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish your exact point of aim
- One-piece aluminum main-tube
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant matte black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance