The Lumedyne H4QS QuadSpeed 4-Bulb 3200Ws Head is a 4.5-lb, 4-flashtube, all-in-one flash head that gives you power variability from 3Ws to 3200Ws--with flash durations 2 to 3 times faster than a 1-flashtube head at any power setting. Let me repeat that: 3Ws to 3200Ws, a 10 f-stop range. Flash durations at least 2 to 3 times as fast as other heads.
The H4QS can be used with any Lumedyne flash packs (Action Packs made prior to January 2010 will need a modification to be able to get this faster flash duration, otherwise immediate pack failure and voiding of pack warranty will result), and a built-in speedring will allow you to use almost all popular softboxes. The rugged construction of the stand mount guarantees that you can safely use any size softbox. This head is not intended for use with shaft-mount umbrellas, although other styles of umbrella mount can work. A cold shoe to hold slave units, and a variable volume (Off to Very Loud) ready beep signal are also featured.
- Extremely fast flash duration at all power settings
- Variable power from 3Ws to 3200Ws
- Option of using 1, 2, or 4 25W modeling lamps
- Built-in rotating speedring for most brands, shapes and sizes of portable softboxes
- Includes strong quick-release swivel lightstand adapter
- Powerful modeling light capabilities and a Ready Beep-Tone with volume adjustment