The Compass20 Solo 3-Stage Carbon-Fiber System from Miller is a combination tripod and fluid head system designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. It features a three-stage, telescoping design of carbon-fiber construction. Leg angle locks are available for height adjustment. Other features include a 60mm sliding camera plate, 75mm ball leveling, and spoke/rubber feet for extra stability.
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag plus a zero position
- Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.4 and 26.5 lbs (2 and 12 kg)
- Quick-release 60mm sliding camera plate with mini Euro plate mounting
- Solo DV three-stage carbon fiber construction
- Leg angle lock for 9-73" height range (23-185 cm)
- Spike/rubber feet support
- 75mm ball leveling