The AVerMedia Hybrid DVR Card (16 Channels, 480 fps) uses the PCI Express-4x technology to process large volumes of video data for meticulous surveillance. The DVR card offers intuitive video intelligence features, powerful visual and search features, remote and alarm management, and seamless network integration.
With up to 1280 x 960 live video resolution, the Hybrid DVR Card offers D1 resolution with real-time frame-rates of up to 480 fps and its dual-monitor output allows video to be viewed on 2 monitors.
Video Input/Output, Recording, and Quality
- PCI Express Interface
- 4x (PCI Express-4x) interface offers high-speed video data transmission.
- Video Inputs
- 16 analog inputs and BNC connectors, as well as 16 IP video inputs that support H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression data streams.
- Resolution and Frame-rate
- With up to 1280 x 960 live video resolution, the card offers D1 record quality with real-time frame-rates. For analog cameras, the card supports recording frame-rates of up to 480 fps in CIF, VGA, half-D1, and D1 resolutions, while for IP cameras the frame-rate depends on the camera specifications.
- iEnhance Feature
- Recorded video can be enhanced on various parameters such as brightness, contrast, sharpness, hue, saturation, gray scale, de-interlace, and noise reduction.
- iStable Feature
- Minimizes undue blurring or shakes in recorded images caused by camera jerking, traffic vibration, or strong wind.
- Night View Functionality
- View and record videos even in complete darkness.
- 16 audio inputs and 1 audio output.
Alarms and Events
- Alarm Inputs/Relay Outputs
- 4 alarm inputs and 4 relay outputs for comprehensive event-managed surveillance.
- Motion Detection
- Triggers an alarm when motion or a mass is sensed in the field-of-view. Specific areas can be selected for motion detection. The current image is continuously compared with a pre-selected image of the same area, and an alarm is triggered if any change is detected in the viewing area.
- Alarm Notifications
- When an alarm is triggered video capture is initiated on multiple cameras, an alarm e-mail is sent, and the E-map is accessed. Additionally, video can be sent to the spot monitor, PTZ tracking can be started, a phone call can be made, warning tones can be sounded, and triggered video enlarged. Relay protocols can be linked to a sensor to perform functions such as locking the gates. You can reset alarms both locally as well as remotely.
Software Features and Camera Control
- Software Interface and Account Administration
- The GUI (Graphical User interface) allows you to add and configure supported megapixel and IP cameras (Axis, Panasonic, Sony, Bosch, JVC, Toshiba, D-link, IQinvision, Pelco etc.), and up to 256 accounts can be created with configurable user privileges.
- PTZ Control
- The software allows control of the pan, tilt, and zoom functions including the focusing, direction, autopan, preset point, and speed.
- Playback Administration
- The surveillance unit can playback video while recording or during setup. Some of the controls include play, rewind, fast-forward, frame-by-frame preview, digital zoom, single frame export to .jpg, and video clip export to .DVR.
- As soon as the system is triggered by an alarm or event, recording initiates and continues indefinitely. Recording modes includes Continuous, Motion, Event, and Audio recording. Smart recording implies activity based escalation of recording fps (low - high). The video mask ensures that false triggers do not initiate recording in high activity regions. The system automatically recycles storage space when the disk is full. De-interlacing can be optimized for either static or dynamic scenes.
- Event Log
- A log is maintained for events and other system/operation/network activities.
- Event Search
- Video can be searched by date/time, camera, event, and log files.
- Displays the event status as well as camera / sensor / relay positions.
- The system and IP cameras can be updated through USB drives to make things simpler for the administrator.
- To decrease the number of security personnel needed and/or to manage high-volume video, you can tap into the unit's intelligence that includes Motion Detection, sensor inputs and POS events, alarms triggered by objects left or removed from monitored areas, and alarms for video loss or hard drive failure. Watchdog function is also initiated to bring the system back to normal operation. Genuine events can be differentiated from false alarms by combining multiple alarm inputs for proper validation.
- Remote Client
- Control the unit and view the output from a PC with Windows 2000, XP, or Vista operating system and Internet Explorer 6+ browser.
- CM3000 Software
- Provides a central management solution by supporting up to 1000 DVRs.
- Remote DVR Connectivity
- Connects with a remote DVR with the WebViewer (compatible only with Internet Explorer), Remote Console, JavaViewer, and PDAViewer.
- Dispatch Server and DDNS
- Adjusts the NVR (Network Video Recorder) communication for added client access and higher data transmission speed, and DDNS allows remote clients to search dynamic servers without querying the server's IP address.
- Defined parameter search, AVerMedia patented Visual Search and Time Search.
- FaceFinder software catalogs human faces from live video for facial recognition search.
- Bookmarking for significant portions of the footage.
- Advanced event log search by event, operation, POS, system and network activities.
- Simultaneously view playback while recording/performing network functions.
- Built-in sensitive playback controls (including frame-by-frame).
- Digital zoom for greater detail in playback video.
- Export/backup to DVR-RW/CD-RW, flash memory, external HDD, NAS, SAN and RAID.
- Export single images to BMP files or segments to AVI files.
- Saved images watermarked for authenticity.
- Surveillance video can be tracked from laptops, cells phones, and PDAs using WebViewer, PDAViewer, JavaViewer, SmartViewers and remote console. A standard web browser allows you to view live and recorded video. With phones that support the PDAViewer, you can view live and recorded video as well as control the system sensors and relays.
- POS connection along with iPOS function enables transaction data searches and video playback from the monitoring screen and is compatible with most commonly used POS systems. To prevent employee tampering, the system is integrated with a confidential key word filter. POS keywords can be configured to trigger alarms and notifications and the text location can be customized on the video.
- Unlimited user accounts with individual passwords and user privileges; accounts can be set to activate or expire at specified dates.