The AverMedia NV3000 Hybrid Capture Card is compatible with both CCTV/analog and IP cameras. The capture card, which can record at 30 fps, comes with a 4-channel video input and a 1-channel audio input. Making use of advanced MPEG4 coding, the NV3000 offers superior image quality that allows for detailed surveillance. The capture card also supports video encryption for improved data security and can directly burn the data to DVD-RW/CD-RW (via Nero Ultra v6.0+).
Further, both installing the capture card and using it are easy. It can also be directly integrated into the point of sale (ANSI/ASCII Serial output based cash registers) for smoother operation.
The NV3000 Hybrid Capture Card features intelligent status notification, and displays alerts regarding HDD space, CPU load, memory usage, etc. It also comes with smart voice detection recording which allows voice-event-triggered surveillance recording and multiple events alarm alert which improves the reaction time. Further, the NV3000 Hybrid Capture Card ensures that you do not have to spend much of your time on going through the volumes of recorded data, as you can simply search and playback the video stepwise by date, hour, and minute. You can also bookmark a playback in case you may need to view it again.
The capture card comes with a unique feature called 'Attention Please' which measures the attention span of the people in charge of security at the site.
With the NV3000, you can also create a remote backup of your video surveillance data, and can store it on multiple hard drives. To further improve security and protection, the NV3000 Hybrid Capture Card comes with a keyboard lock and watermark image verification technology. Featuring support for over 12 different languages, the card also comes with a video-enhancing software that improves the surveillance video data. In addition, its central monitoring system allows users to access and monitor up to 128 channels simultaneously.
- Hybrid network video recorder supporting both CCTV/analog and IP cameras
- Recording rate: 30 fps
- 4-channel video input; 1-channel audio input
- Advanced MPEG4 coding
- Supports video encryption to a more secured remote access
- Easy to setup and easy to use
- Point of sale integration (ANSI/ASCII Serial output based cash registers)
- Intelligent status notification: alerts you on HDD space, CPU load, memory usage, etc.
- Smart voice detection recording
- Multiple events alarm alert
- Easy search and playback: step by step on date, hour, minute
- Bookmark playback for easier retrieval
- Attention Please feature designed to measure the attention span of security officers
- Remote backup of video surveillance data
- Can record to multiple hard drives
- Keyboard lock for better security
- Watermark image verification technology
- Supports over 12 different languages
- Video-enhancing software designed to improve the surveillance video data
- Central monitoring system enables users to access and monitor up to 128 channels simultaneously for a wide range of applications