The For-A MV-1611HS22 can be used to display multiple cameras on a single screen. A range of digital input and output ports offer compatibility with today's high resolution cameras and monitoring equipment. Included with this unit is a layout editor software which will allow system parameters such as partition patterns and title displays to be manipulated on a PC. Once configured, these settings are stored to the unit's internal memory, and can then be used independently without a computer. There's also a LAN connection for viewing and controlling this unit over a network.
- Layout Editor
- A layout editor program, which runs on a PC, comes standard. Settings including partition pattern and title display can be changed freely on a PC. Settings are stored in the device's memory so once settings are made it can be used independently without a computer.
- Network Video Transfer
- In addition to layout editor, the MV-1600HS series comes with a network video transfer function to allow picture access via a PC. With forwarding of the output picture over a network through Ethernet, it can be used as a sub-monitor and for remote usage.
- Audio Level Display
- Up to 8 embedded HD/SD-SDI audio channels from GROUP 1 to 4 are supported. Display position, display channel count, and display group can be changed freely for each input channel via the layout editor.
- Tally / Title / Time Code / Logo Display
Tally Display: Comes with external tally input - tally display in red/green enabled.
Title Display: Title can be displayed for each input channel. Supports alphanumeric characters and symbols (up to 16 characters). Character size, color, edge, (color, transparency) and matte can be changed for each input channel.
Time Code Display: time code display, ancillary time code (ATC) embedded on HD/SD-SDI.
Logo Display: Bitmap logos stored using dedicated logo registration software.
- Clock Display / Video Freeze Detection
Clock Display: Comes with a clock display function that can connect to an external LTC signal. Either an analog or digital display may be selected.
Video Freeze Detection: Detects a video freeze and displays "FREEZE" on the screen.
- Optional Add-On Features
DVI Dual Output: Independent screen layout enabled separately from standard output screen (option for MV-1610HS series only)
DVI Mirroring Output: Output of same screen image with standard output is enabled (option for MV-1611HS series only)
SNMP Support: Power source and fan alarm status can be monitored externally (future support is planned)
Redundant power supply 1