This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Trophy XLT 3-9x50 riflescope from Bushnell is durable, dependable, waterproof, and it comes with a pair of Butler Creek flip-up lens covers. With its 50 mm objective and a claim of 91% light transmission - the Trophy XLT delivers a bright sight picture all day long.
The Trophy XLT's lenses are fully multicoated to ensure maximum light throughput for enhanced twilight performance. The rugged low-mounting 1.0" main-tube is sealed and filled with dry nitrogen for reliable all-weather performance.
- Optical Performance
- Fully multicoated lenses provide up to 91% light transmission
- Use and Handling
- Fast-focus eyepiece for rapid target acquisition
- Precision adjustments: 1/4 MOA fingertip W&E correction
- Multi-X reticle: Four long posts create a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish your exact point of aim
- 1.0" Aluminum one-piece main-tube
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Durable shockproof construction for enhanced reliability