The Jony Heavy-Duty Tripod with Mitchell Mount & Dolly/Tires & Outrigger is a complete support system for your JonyJib and is offered at a package price. This system comes with a tripod, 3 point dolly, wheels, and three leveling outriggers.
The tripod features an all-aluminum construction and incorporates a Mitchell mount made of solid aluminum (not cast aluminum). This tripod is compatible with any Mitchell mount style tripod head as well as the JonyJib Pro Mounting Hub. Each leg can be raised or lowered simply by twisting the bottom of the leg.
The 3-point dolly features an all-aluminum construction and incorporates swiveling stirrups to keep the tripod legs securely in place. The 9" pneumatic tires provide easy mobility over various types of terrain. The wheels can be removed for leveling the tripod on an uneven surface. The dolly folds easily for transport or storage.
The leveling outriggers can be used to raise or lower each dolly leg independently, which will allow the tripod to remain level even on uneven surfaces. The leveling outriggers can also be used to raise the wheels off the floor and immobilize the tripod during shooting. The leveling outriggers do not have to be removed for moving the tripod but can be retracted and positioned at a 90° angle on the dolly.
Aluminum Tripod w/Mitchell Mount
- All-aluminum tripod with leg levelers
- Solid aluminum (not cast) Mitchell mounting base
- Supports any Mitchell mount style tripod head as well as the JonyJib Pro Mounting Hub
- Leg leveling is as easy as twisting the bottom of the leg to raise or lower it
3 Point Dolly with 3 Adjustable Feet
- All-aluminum dolly
- Load capacity - 600 lbs
- Swiveling stirrups hold your tripod legs securely
- Folds and locks for easy transport and storage
9" Pneumatic Wheel/Tire (slick) - no brakes
- All-terrain 9" pneumatic rubber tires swivel for easy turns and mobility
- Slick tire tread for maximum traction and less deformity under load
- Slides easily into the end of each dolly leg and allows you to raise or lower each side independently
- Also raises the TD-600PW (wheel) off the deck for rock solid stability when you get to where you're going
- Retracts and swivels 90° when not in use