The Lynx Studio Technology LT-MADI L-Slot Expansion Card provides multi-channel digital audio via MADI optical protocol for the Aura 8 and Aura 16 digital converters. The card supports 64 channels at 44.1 / 48 kHz, 32 channels at 88.2 / 96 kHz and 16 channels at 176.4 / 192 kHz.
- Two MADI Optical and two MADI Coaxial ports
- Supports 64 channels at 44.1 / 48 kHz; 32 channels at 88.2 / 96 kHz; 16 channels at 176.4 / 192 kHz. All bidirectional
- Coaxial I/O supported for up to 100 meter distance
- Optical I/O supported for up to 2000 meter distance
- Allows daisy-chaining of up to four Aurora converters and other MADI devices on a single MADI link
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology virtually eliminates jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or used to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the front panel of the Aurora converter or by Aurora remote control software via MIDI
- Manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.