The digital army camo LensCoat Canon Lens Cover from LensCoat is designed to fit a Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 AF lens. It covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. It also helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable and more comfortable to hold. The Digital Army Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixilated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries. This lens cover is made in the USA.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Lens cover helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable and more comfortable to hold
- Compatible with Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 AF lens