The black Lens Cover for the Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. It also helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable and more comfortable to hold. This classic Forest Green Camouflage pattern is ideal for general use in wooded areas.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Lens cover helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable and more comfortable to hold
- Compatible with Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF lens