The DSC Labs CineZone Chart combines various test charts into one for testing lenses and cameras at various distances and f-stops. Though primarily designed for film and digital cameras, the chart is also suitable for HDTV and even regular video use. Measuring 11 x 9.25", the chart fits snugly in a camera assistant's frontbox.
The front side of the CineZone Chart is represented in 18% gray, offering the best neutral color for testing sharpness, acutance, aliasing, resolution, exposure, and gamma. The 100-800 LPPH resolution patterns provide consistency in the formats being evaluated, and support even cine cameras with the highest resolutions. The rear aspect of the chart has framing lines at 1.78 (16:9), 1.85, and 2.38, and features the patented and spectrophotometrically neutral "CamWhite" for accurate white balancing. A portion of the rear doubles as a multi-format framing chart and a slate with a dry erase marker for logging scenes and takes.
- Suitable for film, digital cameras, as well as HDTV & regular video use
- Fits in a camera assistants frontbox
- 18% gray on the front side offers the best neutral color
- Patented "CamWhite" at the back
- A portion of the rear doubles as a slate for logging scenes and takes