The 32-113-114 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier from VAC is designed to manage composite video. It accepts (1) input and distributes it to (4) outputs. It features a clamping or DC restore function, unity gain, and BNC connectors. This unit supports NTSC and PAL video standards.
- Use this unit to distribute (1) composite video signal to up to (4) identical outputs.
- It features a clamping or DC restore function, unity gain, and BNC connectors
- This unit supports NTSC & PAL standards
- An LED light provides a visual indicator of operation status
- It can be used with grounded or ungrounded power
- Video input is an AC-coupled differential input with a 75-Ohm internal termination
- The outputs all have an internal series termination of 75 Ohms
- Gain control permits the user to adjust the overall amplitude of the output signal(s)