The Lectrosonics M152/WP is a highly sensitive omnidirectional microphone for the MM400c transmitter and the legacy MM400b. It features a wide frequency response that accentuates the presence and character of the human voice. The M150's frequency response is measured at 20Hz to 20kHz with a slight rise around 10kHz, resulting in a brighter, more "airy" response. A low-frequency dip around 50Hz reduces noise caused by proximity effect and ambience. The omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The M152/WP is equipped with a 2.55mm microplug that screws into the bodypack to form a watertight connection.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up at the direct and indirect sections of the capsule. The omnidirectional pattern is less susceptible to handling and clothing noise.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response features a slight rise around 10kHz. The high frequency rise enhancing high frequencies of vocals, creating an "airy" response.
- Watertight Mini Connection
- The watertight mini connection is compatible with the Lectrosonics MM400C and legacy MM400B transmitters.